The European Federation of Financial Analysts Societies (EFFAS) is a Pan-European grouping of the National Societies of Financial Analysts, bringing together leading experts from all of Europe's Equity and Fixed Income markets.
The two executive bodies of EFFAS are the General Meeting of members and the Executive Management Committee (EMC).
The General Meeting is composed of the authorized representatives of the National Member Societies. The EMC is responsible for the day-to-day management of the association, as well as supporting the chairman in his daily work.
The EMC consists of the Chairman, the Deputy Chairman and four other members.
The present EMC members are:
- Chairman: Giampaolo Trasi (AIAF, Italy),
- Deputy Chairman: Vincent Bazi (SFAF, France),
- Deputy Chairman: Jesús López Zaballos (IEAF, Spain),
- Treasurer:Marianne Flink (SFF, Sweden),
- Hans Buysse (ABAF-BVFA, Belgium),
- Friedrich Mostböck (ÖVFA, Austria).
The EFFAS secretariat handles all administrative affairs and organization and is located in Frankfurt.