Why become a member
BIMA finds its members amongst a wide group of professionals working in the sector of financial accounting services, banking and insurance sector. Our members are: financial analysts, portfolio and risk managers, stock brokers and traders, investment advisers and wealth managers, accountants, auditors ...
As a professional, non-government organization BIMA has its ambitious goal to become the face of the financial sector in Bulgaria, to represent and promote its members – professionals working in the sector of financial consultancy.
Members of the Bulgarian Investment Managers Association taste a number of benefits and incentives, including:
- Preferential conditions for participation in seminars, meetings and conferences organized and held by BIMA, including those held with lecturers from EFFAS, ACIIA, ECMI, XBRL Europe and others
- Access to comprehensive database of vacant positions in the sector, containing information from fellow member societies
- Free access to library containing specialized literature
- Free access to online database of presentations, financial and regulatory information letter (newsletter), professional and academic papers, etc.
- Access to good international practices and professional policies
- Preferential conditions for application and training the CIIA® certificate and use of specially developed online system for distance learning SPOT (after finalizing BIMA's application for membership at ACIIA)
- Preferential conditions for participation in the annual EFFAS Summer School, an international educational project in finance, held in Madrid by EFFAS in partnership with Banco Santander
- Others ...